Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bookstore Shopping is Fun Shopping!


Well, darn. I couldn’t get all of my Christmas shopping done at bookstores. But it was close! Had to break down and buy a couple today at your basic shops like Macy’s and Eddie Bauer. Unfortunately, that required a trek to the Mall. Happily, though, while I was there, I also bought two gifts from Barnes & Noble. 
So I have now purchased multiple items from three local bookstores, and I got really good stuff. I love these bookstores that carry cool office supplies, cute kids’ crafts and games, note cards, picture frames, calendars, stocking stuffers, puzzles, etc. It’s amazing how many gifts you can knock out in one awesome bookstore! 
If you haven’t finished your shopping (and, really, who has?), don’t forget that books make great gifts, but most bookstores these days offer a whole lot more as well! Shop local, and let’s keep our wonderful bookstores in business! And just think, while you're there, you get to browse shelf after shelf of books! What's not to like about that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment