Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Up & Running

Hello, and welcome to my new blog!
I'm told a writer has to have a blog these days. So, I'm blogging, though I'm not sure exactly what I want to say or how I want to use this space, or whether anyone out there will care!

I write under several different pen names because I write in several different genres – so far those include children's, romance, women's lit, and nonfiction.

I've been writing in newspaper and corporate communications for years, but I'm just launching my career as an aspiring fiction author. I've been busy searching online sites and learning about the business. I've joined a writing group and writing organizations. I'm blogging, taking online workshops, and listening to recorded sessions from the RWA national convention, entering contests – oh, and trying to fit in a little writing as well!

Would love to have you "follow" me on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And may I say, you have a lovely photograph of that Bleeding Heart.

    ReplyDelete