Monday, November 18, 2013

In Good Company

Can't stop smiling. Saw my books on the shelf at a local bookstore over the weekend, and the placement is so awesome. There sit all three Darlene Deluca novels sandwiched between Barbara Delinsky and Jude Deveraux. Not a bad place to be!
I confess that when I chose the pen name of Deluca, the thought did cross my mind that I could be near one of my favorite authors, and could possibly be seen by readers who enjoy her work. I couldn't ask for a better location. Now, I hope that the book covers entice those readers to pick up the novels and read about them. And I hope the descriptions will be of interest to readers who enjoy multiple story lines about friendship, family relationships, real-life situations and in some cases, a little romance. Happy reading to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment