Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Sunny Day

Ahhh. The blizzard has passed, and today is a deceivingly sunny day. Lots of blue sky out there. The snow is pretty, and it looks nice. But it's bitterly cold, and I have no intention of going out.
One more day to hunker down and ignore the rest of the world!
The choices are hard, though. I could curl up with a book and a cup of tea. Or I could curl up in a sunny spot and take a nap. Either of those would be lovely. Of course, the ideal would be to combine a few of those elements and stretch out in the sun on a beach with a book and a glass of iced tea, or a girly umbrella drink.
But, I digress. Back to the choices at hand – I could watch a movie. Or, I could do online research, or listen to RWA workshop sessions.
Or, yes, I could write. Okay, maybe I'll do some writing, then reward myself with a little time in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment